Mondaytechzone team are extremely happy to use the media to inform all prospective candidates that wrote May/June 2012 Waec Examination that the results is now available online for check.
To this notice, all candidates can now check their performance.
STEP ON HOW TO CHECK YOUR MAY/JUNE 2012 WAEC RESULTS.
1. Visit the Waec checking results portal @http://www.waecdirect.org/
2. Enter your 10-digit WAEC Examination Number.
(This is your 7-Digit centre number followed by your 3-digit candidate number eg. 4123456789 )
3. Enter the 4 digits of your Examination Year eg. 2012
4. Select the Type of Examination,eg 2012
5. Enter the Card Serial Number found on the reverse side of your Scratch card.
6. Enter the Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your Scratch card.
7. Click Submit and wait for the results window to come up
More from my site