The management of Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago-Iwoye, Ogun State wish to inform members of the public in particular all prospective candidates, including those who have not chosen the University in the UTME and wish to attend Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago-Iwoye , as well as UTME/DIRECT ENTRY candidates, who have chosen the Institution as First or Second Choice that the Post -UTME Screening Exercise 2015/2016 Post-UTME form is now on sale.
The screening shall be conducted from Monday 27th July to Monday 3rd August, 2015.
The following shall be eligible for the screening:
- UTME candidates that picked the University with a minimum score of 180 in the 2015/2016 UTME Results.
- Candidates with ‘A’ Level Certificate or First Degree who had applied for Direct Entry Admission through JAMB into the University.
- Candidates who possess Diploma certificate of the University and who had applied for Direct Entry admission through JAMB into the University.
- Candidates with Diploma from other approved institutions with minimum of Upper Credit who had applied through JAMB for Direct Entry admission into the University.
- Candidates who did not pick the University but with a minimum score of 180 in the 2015/2016 UTME results.
- 2015/2016 PUTME PROPOSED EXAMINATIONS DAYS
|DATE||FACULTIES AND COLLEGES/PROGRAMMES||VENUE||TIME|
|Monday, 27th July, 2015||Law, Arts and Arts/Education||Main Campus, Ago-Iwoye||9.00 a.m.|
|Tuesday, 28th July, 2015||Science and Science/Education, Engineering and Agricultural||Main Campus, Ago-Iwoye||9.00 a.m.|
|Wednesday, 29th July, 2015||Medicine, Pharmacy, Basic Medical Sciences||Main Campus, Ago-Iwoye||9.00 a.m.|
|Thursday, 30th July, 2015||SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES –||Main Campus, Ago-Iwoye||9.00 a.m.|
|Mass Communication, Geography and Regional Planning,|
|Transport Planning Management|
|Friday, 31st July, 2015||SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES –||Main Campus, Ago-Iwoye||9.00 a.m.|
|Business Administration, Economics, SMS/Education|
|Saturday, 1st August, 2015||SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES –||Main Campus, Ago-Iwoye||9.00 a.m.|
|Accounting, Banking and Finance|
|Monday, 3rd August, 2015||SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES –||Main Campus, Ago-Iwoye||9.00 a.m.|
|Political Science, Public Administration, Sociology, Industrial And|
|Labour Relations, Psychology.|
The Post UTME screening exercises would be conducted through Computer Based Test (CBT)
- MODE OF PAYMENT
Each eligible candidate will pay the sum of N1,000.00 (One Thousand Naira) for the sreening and N6,000.00 (Six Thousand Naira) for scratch card, processing and administrative charges. Payment can be made at any of the underlisted locations:
- OOU CAMPUSES – Any of the University Point of Sales (POS) on any of our Campuses (Ago – Iwoye, Ikenne,
Sagamu, Ayetoro & Ibogun).
- IJEBU-ODE – Olabisi Onabanjo University Guest House, Igbeba Ijebu-Ode.
- WEMA BANK PLC:
|Abeokuta||– 1, Ibrahim Babangida Boulevard, Opp. CBN, Oke-Ilewo, Abeokuta|
|Lagos||– 24, Oba Akran Avenue, Ikeja|
|Lagos||– 8, Idowu Taylor Street, Victoria Island|
|Ibadan||– Secretariat Roundabout, Ibadan|
|Asaba||– 407, Nnebi Road, Asaba|
|Ilorin||– 171, Ibrahim Taiwo Road, Ilorin|
|Benin||– 12, Akpakpava Street, Benin City|
|Akure||– 54a, Oba Adesida Road, Akure|
Port-Harcourt- 66, Olu Obasanjo Road Bic Mall, Port-Harcourt
Abuja – Oyo House, Ralph Shodeinde Street, Central Business District, Abuja
The sum total of the PUTME is N7,000.00 (Seven Thousand Naira) only.
Payment should be made using FULL NAMES (IN CAPITAL LETTERS) as it appears on the JAMB slip.Example:
BALOGUN GARUBA CHINEDU (Surname first)
- MODE OF REGISTRATION
- Candidates are to collect a scratch card (at no additional cost) at the point of payment.
- Visit the University Registration Website: oouagoiwoye.edu.ng and print out your Post-UTME examination slip 48 hours after payment.
Any candidate with problems should call the following Telephone Numbers 07036438383, 08051752762, 08052407748
- Each candidate should bring along the following to the venue of the screening:
- E-registration slip for UTME/DE 2015/2016 session.
- The Printout for the POST-UTME Registration form.
Candidates are advised to regularly check for further information on the examinations on the University website: www.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng
PLEASE NOTE THAT PAYMENT SHOULD BE MADE THROUGH POS ONLY AT THE ABOVE LISTED LOCATIONS.
MRS OMOLARA OSUNSANYA