The Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago-Iwoye Senate at its 316th Emergency meeting of 20th February, 2014 has approved the Academic Calendar for the 2013/2014 session of the University as stated below.
S/No. /EVENT/ DURATION DATE
1. Resumption of New students and commencement of lectures for Harmattan Semester
2nd June, 2014
2. Registration of Fresh Students. 2 weeks
2nd- 16th June, 2014
3. Orientation 1 week
4. Resumption of Returning Students. 16th June, 2014
5. Registration of Returning students 4th July, 2014
6. Commencement of Lectures for Fresh Students
16th June, 2014
7. Commencement of Lectures for Returning Students 4th July, 2014.
8. Matriculation for Fresh students. 30th July, 2014
9. End of Lectures for Harmattan Semester
12th September, 2014
10. Revision Week
12th-19th September, 2014
11. Harmattan Semester Examinations 2 weeks
22nd September-10th October, 2014.
12. Marking and Processing of Results 2 weeks
10th-24th October, 2014
13. Semester break
1 week 24th October- 31st October, 2014
14. Commencement of Lectures for Rain Semester
3rd November, 2014
15. Revision 1 week
11th-15th January, 2015
16. Examinations 2 weeks
18th-30th January, 2015
17. Marking and Processing of Results 2 weeks
30th January-12th February, 2015
The full list of all admitted candidates for the 2013/2014 session had been released. All prospective students who applied to the University are to check the university website ( ) for the status of their admissions.
Fresh students are expected to have completed their registration and payment of fees by 23rd May, 2014.
Details of fees and registration procedures can be confirmed on the University website as stated above.
Don’t forget to share this news with your friends using the Share buttons below…