Applications are invited by suitably qualified candidates for the programmes of Paul University in the Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) Programme for 2015/2016 Session.
The Programme, which lasts for one academic session, leads to the award of JUPEB Certificate, which enables successful candidates gain Direct Entry Admission into Paul University Awka or other JUPEB-affiliated Universities in Nigeria or abroad.
Eligible candidates must possess a minimum of 5 credits at not more than two sittings in at least 5 subjects (including English Language and Mathematics) relevant to the candidates’ desired course of study in the University.
INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES FOR COMPLETING THE ONLINE FORM
- The candidate goes to any of the designated bank’s and make the specified payment. He/She gets his/her payment teller, current passport photograph and School Certificates ready for scanning and uploading during the completion of the form.
- A candidate should own a valid e-mail address, where he/she will activate his/her account.
- The candidate visits the Paul University JUPEB Portal and clicks on any of the “Apply” links. This takes the candidate to the Sign-Up page. The candidate completes the Sign-up form to create an account. On successful creation of the account, a verification e-mail is sent to the candidate’s e-mail address.
- The candidate opens his/her mail and uses the specified link to activate his/her account. With the activation of the account the candidate is now taken to a new page, to complete his/her Application.
- The Application process has five (5) steps, which the candidate goes through to complete the application.
- On successful submission of the application, the candidate is notified on the screen and a mail sent to his/her e-mail address from where he/she can print out a copy of the submitted application.
Available subject combination is listed below:
|Arts||Government/Literature in English/Christian Religious Studies (GLCRS)|
|History/Literature/Christian Religious Studies (HLCRS)|
|Economics/Government/Literature in English (EGL)
|Social Sciences||Economics/Government/Mathematics (EGM)
Economics/Government/Literature in English
|Management Sciences||Accounting/Mathematics/Business Studies (AMB)
Non-registered candidates should sign-up and fill the application form online on the University JUPEB website: APPLY NOW! after paying the application fee of N15,000.00 (fifteen thousand naira) into one of the underlisted bank accounts OR collect the form at the Registry after the payment of the application fee.
All candidates should note that PAUL UNIVERSITY HAS NOT AUTHORISED any person(s) or agent(s) to sell application forms on its behalf. Application is on-line. Hard copy forms can be purchase at the Registrar’s office at the University campus.
Phone: 0803-314-3552, 0803-505-3099, 0803-234-3834, 0803-339-2089; Mail: email@example.com
In case you have created your Account, Click here to sign-in to continue or print-out your application form.
|Bank||Account Name||Account Number|
|(1) Zenith Bank PLC||Paul University, Awka||1012421366|
|(2) Access Bank PLC||Paul University, Awka||0019935560|
Candidates are to note that the above listed subject combinations meet the requirements (as applicable) for admission into Degree Programmes in the Arts, Social Sciences, Management Sciences and Sciences in all JUPEB-affiliated Universities in Nigeria including Paul University, Awka.
Application forms should be submitted not later than Thursday, 10th September 2015.
Don’t forget to share this news with your friends using the Share buttons below….