Applications are invited from suitable qualified candidates into the following Academic programs of the college- Public Health Nursing (Higher national Diploma)
This program leads to the award of the higher national diploma in public health nursing by the west african health examination board (WAHEB)
Prospective candidate must possess a minimum of five O/L credit passess in WAEC/GCE in not more than two sittings which must include english, maths, biology/health science and any other of the following chemistry, geography, economics,literature, accounts and physics.
Candidates are expected to possess any of the following in addition to the above
– Nigeria registered nurse certificate
– Nigeria registered midwife certificate
For maile in additon to be a registered nurse, any other post basic qualification
DURATION:TWO academic sessions.
The registration process is as follows:
1. Go to any Diamond bank branch nationwide and get your E-pin for six thousand naira only.
2. Go online and log on to online.bscht.ac and complete the online application form.
3. Scan in your credentials, passport photograph will be captured using a web camera available on
the computer you are using for the registration. You do not need to scan and upload a photograph for the registration.
Candidate must ensure the computer they are using has a web camera.
4. Print the generated acknowledgement letter and your application form.
Candidates are advised to
make copies of the acknowledgement letter and application form.
CLICK HERE TO apply for admission
APPLICAION ENDS: 15th April 2014
Don’t forget to share this news with your friends using the Share buttons below…