How To Reprint Your JAMB Exam Slip For 2018 UTME; Following a backlog of messages from candidates who had registered for the 2018 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) requesting on how they could reprint their JAMB exam Slip, the indefatigable liveschoolnews.org team have deem it fit to give you simple procedures and steps required to achieve this task without difficulty or perturbation.
liveschoolnews.org recalls that the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) on Wednesday said it had concluded arrangements for the smooth takeoff of the Computer Based Test (CBT) platform, scheduled to begin on March 9, 2018. “A test run was carried out in all accredited centres and the result was a confirmation of its painstaking preparation as everything was perfect and set for the exercise,’’
The Board advised candidates who had registered for the 2018 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) to print their examination notification slips as from Tuesday, March. 6.
The examination slip contain the date, time and venue of the candidates’ examination.
To this end, candidates for the 2018 UTME can start to reprint their exam slips. Candidates are advise to reprint their examination notification slip as from Tuesday, March. 6..
Below Is The Procedure On How To Re-print Your 2018 JAMB Exam Slip
Liveschoolnews.org can authoritatively inform all 2018 UTME candidates that 2018 JAMB exam slip has been dispatched to various UTME candidates Email who duly registered with their active email.
Candidates are to log on to their email address they provided during UTME registration and check for notification from JAMB. Candidates are advised to check both inbox and SPAM/JUNK Folders.
Once you have received your JAMB Slip please proceed to any Cyber Cafe to print it out.
1. Visit JAMB official website by clicking on the following link; http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/PrintExaminationSlip
2. On the landing page, Enter your JAMB Registration Number or Email address you used to register for the exam on the provided space.
3. Click “”Print Examination Slip””.
4. Details of your Exam Date, Time and Venue should now appear on the slip that appears.
5. Ask for the re-print of your examination notification slip containing your Exam Date, Time and Venue.
Don’t forget to share this news with your friends using the Share buttons below…