Report emanating from the University of Igbinedion has it that, the Old Boys hostel burnt down yesterday, being Wednesday 3rd October 2012.
A very dependable source who reveal this tragic incident to liveschoolnews disclosed that the Old Boys hostel, room 183-186 M Block, at Igbinedion University got burnt down last night.
According to Mr. Chiwen, who witness the incident, says that, the Hostel actually burnt down due to bad electrical wiring.
According to him, no life was lost but valuable items and important documents got burnt.
More from my site