Applications are currently ongoing at the Hamburg University Of Applied Sciences, Germany for academically strong international students who wants to pursue a bachelors and masters degree in the University.
The good news is that the schools does not charge tuition fees for national and international students except professional Master’s programmes. This scholarship is worth Up to 400 Euros/month (4 months per semester).
– Applicants must be International students.
– Applicants must be enrolled as students at the Hamburg University Of Applied Sciences (HAW).
– Applicants must have completed their school education outside of Germany.
– Masters applicants must have completed their bachelors degree program.
– Applicants must have outstanding academic results.
Completed forms should be sent alongside relevant documents to :
Hamburg University of Applied Sciences
Nancy Falke(Room 116)
The application deadline for this scholarship are as follows:
For Undergraduate: 30th September 2017 (for the winter semester) and 30th March 2018 (for the summer semester)
Visit the scholarship application page for more info by clicking here