The European Business School is looking excellent applicants for undergraduate scholarship programme on the basis of merit, diversity and financial needs. These scholarships are available in the fields of Management and cover 25% to 50% of the tuition fees.
Each year, the University of Lincoln award a number of merit-based, subject-specific and the country focused undergraduate scholarship programme to high students from around the world.
ESCP Europe is a pan-European business school which has campuses in Berlin, London, Madrid, Paris, Turin, and Warsaw. Originally established in 1819 in Paris, it is the oldest business school in the world.
Application deadline: Rolling deadline November to June
- These undergraduate scholarship programme are available to pursue an undergraduate degree.
- These undergraduate scholarship programme are awarded in the field of Management.
Scholarship Award: Undergraduate scholarship programme are competitive and cover 25% to 50% of the tuition fees (the 1st registration fee is not covered by the scholarship). They are renewable each year on condition of academic achievement, behaviour and involvement in the ESCP Europe community.
Number of Scholarships: Not given
Scholarship can be taken in The first year is offered on the London and Paris campuses, the second year in Madrid, Paris or Turin or, the third and final year in Berlin and Paris.
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: International
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must be high-calibre students with excellent grades who are interested in the various subjects offered by our Bachelor programme. Our students typically rank in the top 10% of their academic cohort, having successfully completed their secondary education with high honors or distinction, and are keen to study in different countries with students from all over Europe and beyond. They must have a really smart command on English and speak any languages, that they’re wanting to improve throughout their studies at ESCP Europe. Ideal candidates are interested in different cultures and multicultural settings and have an affinity with quantitative disciplines (taking into account the mathematics and economics content of the programme).
- English Language Requirements: English language test scores if required (TOEFL: 90, IELTS: 6.5, CAE).
More from my site