University of Benin (UNIBEN) admission list 2018/2019 has been released.
This is to inform members of the public especially candidates who applied for admission into the University of Benin (UNIBEN) that the admission list of successful candidates who have been offered provisional admission into various undergraduate degree programmes in the institution for the 2018/2019 academic session has been released.
All candidates who duly registered and participated in the Post-UTME screening exercise can now check their admission status online.
HOW TO CHECK UNIBEN ADMISSION LIST
UNIBEN admission list has been fully uploaded online, to check your admission status, candidates should the following procedure as enumerated below;
- To check your admission status, visit: https://uniben.waeup.org/login
- On the landing page, enter your Username and Password in the required Columns
- Click on Login and proceed to view your admission status
Candidates are also advised to check for their admission status on the JAMB website and click”ACCEPT” or “REJECT” to indicate acceptance or rejection of the admission offer.
NB : Clicking”REJECT” is an indication that the offer of admission has been rejected by candidates.
How To Check Admission Status on JAMB CAPS
- Log In to JAMB’s Portal @ http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/ with your registered email address and password to access your dashboard
- On the landing page scroll down you will see “check 2018 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS”. Click on it and you will be redirected to the caps page.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- After clicking on “Check 2018 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS“, you will see a page showing your JAMB details and your admission status, If you have been given admisison, you can now go ahead to accept it or reject it.
Candidates yet to be admitted are advised to check JAMB portal regularly to know their admissions status
Congratulation to all admitted students.
Don’t forget to share this news with your friends using the Share buttons below…