The University of Benin (UNIBEN) Direct Entry Screening Exercise for 2014/2015 academic session will take place on Friday, 26th September, 2014 in designated centres within Ugbowo Campus of the University. All candidates are expected to be seated, latest, one hour before the stipulated time for the screening exercise.
NOTE: Only candidates who applied through JAMB for Direct Entry Admission and chose University of Benin as First Choice are eligible for the Screening Exercise.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
All applications should be done between September 8th , 2014 and 7.00am of 23rd September, 2014.
The procedure for the 2014/2015 Direct Entry screening application is as follows:
1. Visit www.uniben.edu and click on the WAEUP PORTAL link
2. Candidates are advised to have a valid e-mail account before starting the application process.
3. Click on Direct Entry Screening Test 2014/2015
4. Click on Register for application at the top left of the displayed page to proceed.
5. Enter your Surname as written on the JAMB Registration slip, and your JAMB Registration number.
6. Immediately, your ID and Password will be displayed on the browser.
7. On the https://uniben.waeup.org click on ‘Login’ (top right of front page).
8. Enter your Username and the password to login.
9. To start the application process, please click on ‘Application record’, provide all required information and upload your passport photograph.
10. Upload a clear “1×1” COLOUR passport photograph with red background in JPEG format only. NOTE that the photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the University of Benin. FAILURE TO UPLOAD THE SPECIFIED PASSORT PHOTOGRAPH WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION and failure/forfeitures of admission.
11. To pay for the Application, click on “Add online payment ticket” at the bottom of the page, then click on “College Pay” on the top left corner of the page, follow the instruction to pay the application fee of N 2,000:00; the PUDE past questions for N1,000:00 (optional); the Interswitch and Portal Services for N550:00 with an ATM-Enabled Verve or Master Card from any Commercial BankPreview and confirm your information before submitting your application on-line.
12. A link is displayed “Download past questions to practice”.
13. Preview and confirm your information before submitting your application online. (No correction will be accepted after the closing date).
14. Print out an acknowledgement slip that contains the screening schedule.
15. Candidates should go back on-line on 24th September, 2014 to check for the venue for their examination.
Candidates are to come to the screening centres with the following:
(a) Acknowledgement slip that contains the screening schedule
(b) Four Figure Table (where applicable)
(c) Writing materials (HB pencil and Eraser)
NOTE that GSM phones and calculators are NOT allowed.
Application website closes by 7.00am on 23rd September, 2014 (i.e. all applications must be concluded on-line not later than 7.00am of 23rd September, 2014). Candidates who pay after the deadline will not be screened.
Don’t forget to share this news with your friends using the Share buttons below…