UNIBEN Post-UTME- The University of Benin (UNIBEN) Admission Screening Exercise for 2018/2019 Academic Session; to be conducted by UNIBEN CONSULT NIGERIA LIMITED, will take place between 27th July 2018 and 11th August 2018 in designated centres within the Ugbowo Campus of the University.
The Screening Exercise shall be conducted using the Computer Based Test (CBT) mode. All candidates are expected to be seated, latest one hour before the stipulated time for their screening exercise.
PLEASE NOTE: Only candidates who applied through JAMB for the 2018/2019 UTME Admission and chose University of Benin as First Choice and scored 200 and above are eligible for this Screening Exercise.
Obtained at least five (5) credit passes at GCE O/L, SSCE, NECO, or their equivalent. The subjects must include English Language, and Mathematics (for courses for which a credit in mathematics is required) as well as three other relevant subjects (four if excluding mathematics); at not more than two sittings.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
The procedure for the 2018/2019 Admission Screening application for first time applicants is as follows:
Candidates are advised to have a valid e-mail account before starting the application process.
- Visit www.uniben.edu Click on Student Portal
- Click on Applicants and then select UNIBEN ADMISSION SCREENING 2018/2019
- Click on Register for application at the top left of the displayed page to proceed.
- Enter your Surname Exactly as written on the JAMB Registration slip, and JAMB Registration number. Immediately, your ID and Password will be displayed on the browser
- Back On uniben.waeup.org click on ‘Login’ (top right of the front page).
- Enter your username and the password to login.
- To start the application process, please click on ‘Application record’ and provide all required information and upload your passport photograph.
- Upload a Recent and clear 1” x 1” COLOURED passport photograph with red background in JPEG format only.
Great care should also be taken to follow the specified formats on the UNIBEN website and portal.
SEE PASSPORT GUIDELINES…
NOTE that the photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the University of Benin. FAILURE TO UPLOAD THE SPECIFIED PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION and failure/forfeitures of admission.
- To pay for the Application, click on “Add online payment ticket” at the bottom of the page, then click on “Pay with Remita” on the top left corner of the page, follow the instruction to pay the application fee of N 2,000:00; with a valid ATM-Enabled Card from any Commercial Bank in Nigeria
- A link is displayed “Download past questions to practice upon successful payment
- Preview and confirm your information before submitting your application online. (No correction will be accepted after the closing date).
- Go back online on the appointed date to print out the acknowledgement slip that contains your specific screening schedule
Candidates should go back Online from 25th July 2018 to check for their specific Day, Venue and Time for the Screening Exercise
Candidates are to come to their screening centres with the following:
More from my site