UNICAL Merit Admission List 2018/2019 Release– This is to inform members of the public especially candidates who applied for admission into the University of Calabar (UNICAL) that the MERIT admission list of successful candidates who have been offered provisional admission into various degree programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session has been released.
The lists of admitted candidates have been fully uploaded on the school portal. Candidates can check their admission status by following the procedure as enumerated below;
Step To Check UNICAL Admission List
- Candidates are to visit: http://myunical.edu.ng/post-utme/check-admission.aspx
- On the landing page, Enter your JAMB Registration Number in the column provided Retype your JAMB Reg No in the required column
- Click on the title Login and proceed to check your admission status
- Candidates whose names appear on this list are please advised to login to JAMB portal to either ACCEPT or REJECT their admission offers within 72 hours from the date of this publication, failure which the admission may be REVERSED.
- Candidates whose names DO NOT appear on this list have either ACCEPTED their offers or are YET-TO-BE admitted.
- Those YET-TO-BE admitted and whose scores fall within the approved cut-off mark with the required subject combination are advised to check the school portal regularly to know their admissions status.
Don’t forget to share this news with your friends using the Share buttons below…