Following the Federal Government’s order on resumption of academic activities in all federal universities by the academic staff, the University Of Jos pro-chancellor and chairman of council on behalf of the governing council, has directed as follows:
1. Monday 2nd December, 2013
• All academic staff of the University of Jos shall return to their various Department/Units/Directorates and commence work.
• Daily compliance register shall be kept by all Heads of Department for all the academic staff who are at work.
2. Tuesday 3rd December, 2013
• Every Head of Department shall publish lecture time-table for all academic programmes.
The Management plead with all academic staff to comply with the University Governing Council directives.
Information concerning students shall be announced in due course.
Don’t forget to share this news with your friends using the Share buttons below…