The School of Postgraduate Studies, University of Lagos, hereby invites applications from suitably qualified candidates from recognized institutions for admission into Postgraduate programmes of the University in the 2015/2016 academic Session, namely:
Postgraduate Diploma Programmes (PGD).
Masters Degree Programmes (i.e. M.Sc., M.Ed., M.A., LL.M, etc).
Professional Masters Degree Programmes (i.e. MBA, MILD, MILR, MPH, MDSS, MPIA, MPA, MGIS, etc).
Master of Philosophy (M.Phil.) and Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) programmes.
There is flexibility in the mode of study with Full-Time, Part-Time, Executive and Sandwich options as applicable.
GUIDELINES FOR APPLICATION
1. Visit the School of Postgraduate Studies website: http://spgs.unilag.edu.ng, click the “2015/2016 Application” Link for full information on the Application.
2. Sale of Application Forms begins on Monday, June 8 and ends on Friday, July 31, 2015.
3. Completed Application Forms are to be submitted online not later than Friday, August 7, 2015.
4. Application Form fee: N22, 500:00 (Twenty-Two Thousand, Five Hundred Naira only) .
5. Payment can be made through any branch of: ACCESS BANK Plc, ECOBANK Plc, FIRST BANK Plc, GUARANTY TRUST BANK Plc, UNION BANK Plc, UBA Plc, WEMA BANK Plc, and ZENITH BANK Plc.
6. Kindly note the following:
· Candidates are advised to read carefully the requirements for their desired programmes to confirm eligibility.
· Applicants are advised to check the available programmes online before applying.
· Candidates awaiting Bachelor’s degree results and Nigerian citizens who have not completed the National Youth Service Corps assignments or are currently undergoing Postgraduate programmes are not eligible.
· Holders of Degrees obtained from Outreach/Satellite campuses are not eligible.
· Every applicant is required to upload all certificates listed in the application form, such as: Degree Certificates (Not Statement of Results), NYSC Certificate and Professional Certificates.
· All Academic Transcripts must reach the Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies on or before the beginning of registration.
· All M.Phil/Ph.D. candidates are required to contact the relevant department for availability of Supervisors/vacancies before applying.
· Please check for the dates of Qualifying Examinations/Interviews on the University of Lagos, School of Postgraduate Studies Website: http://spgs.unilag.edu.ng
7. Applicants will be required to print the completed Application Form and Photo Card. These will be required for submission at the examination/interview venue.
8. Candidates are required to LAMINATE their Photo Card after printing.
For further information, please contact: Deputy Registrar/Administrative Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies, University of Lagos, Lagos. e-Mail: email@example.com
Dr. (Mrs.) Taiwo F. Ipaye, MNIM
Registrar and Secretary to Council
Don’t forget to share this news with your friends using the Share buttons below…