This is to inform the general public that the University of Ilorin, Kwara State Nigeria has officially released its 2012/2013 Remedial Admission Supplementary List of successfull candidates who have been offered provisional admission in Remedial programme offered by the institution.
The released Unilorin 2012/2013 Remedial Admission Supplementary List has been fully upload on the school official website.
Candidate who have applied for 2012/2013 remedial admission are to check their admission status by CLICKING HERE
If offered provisional admission complete the steps outlined in 1 to 8 below:
1. Complete the acceptance form with a NON REFUNDABLE ACCEPTANCE FEE of Ten Thousand Naira (#10,000) which constitutes part of the school fees.
a) COMPLETE THE ONLINE REGISTRATION FORM.
b) PRINT OUT A COPY OF THE COMPLETED FORM.
2. Proceed to UNILORIN SCHOOL OF PRELIMINARY STUDIES PROGRAMME CENTRE , FUFU, near Idofian for clearance as from MONDAY 18 TH March, 2013 TO 23 rd March, 2013 (from 8am till 2pm daily).
1. Bring along the originals and photocopies of Remedial Form, CERTIFICATES/STATEMENT OF RESULTS as filled on-line for the admission process. Obtain a scratch card of the O-level examination body (or bodies) of the result(s)/certificate(s), e.g. SSCE, NECO, NABTEB, CAMBRIDGE etc, used for the admission process. Activate your scratch card by using it at leastonce but not more than twice to check the result for which the scratch card details are being indicated.
2. Bring the result(s) and the attached scratch card(s) to the School of Preliminary Studies (SPS), Fufu for verification.
3. Obtain the clearance certificate from the school of preliminary studies after the verification exercise.
4. Candidates are to ensure a minimum balance of Seventy Six Thousand Naira (#76,000) on their ATM card (MASTER CARD OR VERVE CARD ) for payment purposes (Tuition: #80,000, school charges:#3,200, Health #1,000 and bank charges #250.00). Note that the Ten Thousand Naira acceptance fee earlier paid is part of the Eighty Thousand Naira tuition fee.
4. Go to the university website by login to www.unilorin.edu.ng and click on the link 2012/2013 Remedial Registration to complete step 3 above.
a) Print 4 copies of the completed Registration form and submit 3 copies at (SPS) CENTRE, FUFU with photocopies of your 2013/2014 JAMB REGISTRATION SLIP, evidence of payment and all your other credentials:
5. A refundable Bank draft for Three thousand Naira (#3000) made payable to the School of Preliminary studies as caution fees.
6. Apart from the charges specified above, candidates are warned not to pay any additional money to anybody during or after the registration exercise.
7. Any offer of admission that is not accepted on or before 23 rd March, 2013 would be deemed to have lapsed.
8. Note that lecture starts by IMMEDIATELY at the SCHOOL OF PRELIMINARY STUDIES, FUFU.
Liveschoolnews congratulate all candidates who made the 2012/2013 Remedial Admission Supplementary List of the University of Ilorin (UNILORIN)
Share this information with your friends