This is to inform members of the public that the Unilorin Remedial admission list for 2013/2014 has been release.
Candidates who have applied for 2013/2014 admission are to check their admission status by CLICKING HERE .(Please login with your Remedial Application Number e.g. UIL/REM/2013/…. and your password).
If offered provisional admission, complete the STEPS OUTLINED IN 1 TO 9 below
1. Complete the acceptance form with a NON REFUNDABLE ACCEPTANCE FEE of Ten Thousand Naira (#10,000) which constitutes part of the school fees.
a) COMPLETE THE ONLINE REGISTRATION FORM.
b) PRINT OUT A COPY OF THE COMPLETED FORM.
2. Proceed to UNILORIN SCHOOL OF PRELIMINARY STUDIES PROGRAMME CENTRE , FUFU, near Idofian for clearance as from MONDAY 20thJanuary, 2014, TO 3rd FEBRUARY, 2014 (from 8am till 4pm daily).
1.Bring along the originals and photocopies of Remedial Form, CERTIFICATES/STATEMENTS OF RESULTS as filled on-line for the admission process. Obtain a scratch card of the O-level examination body (or bodies) of the result(s)/certificate(s), e.g. SSCE, NECO, NABTEB, CAMBRIDGE etc, used for the application process. Activate your scratch card by using it at least once but not more than twice to check the result for which the scratch card details are being indicated.
1.Bring the result(s) and the attached scratch card(s) to the School of Preliminary Studies (SPS), Fufu for verification.
2.Obtain the clearance certificate from the School of Preliminary Studies after the verification exercise.
3. Candidates are to ensure a minimum balance of Eighty Six Thousand Naira (#86,000) on their ATM card account(MASTER OR VERVE CARD) for payment purposes (Tuition: #90,000,School charges: #3,200,Health: #1,000 and Bank Charges: #250.00). Note that the Ten Thousand Naira acceptance fee earlier paid is part of the Ninety Thousand Naira tuition fee.
4. Go to the University website atwww.unilorin.edu.ng and click on the link 2013/2014 School of Preliminary Registration to completestep 3 above.
a) Print 4 copies of the completed Registration form and submit 3 copies at (SPS) CENTRE, FUFU with photocopies of your 2014/2015 JAMB REGISTRATION SLIP, evidence of payment and all your other credentials as indicated above
5. A bank draft for Three thousand Naira (#3,000) made payable to the School of Preliminary Studies as caution fees must be submitted by all candidates
6. a. Limited accommodation is available on first come, first serve basis at FUFU Campus. Candidates who are interested in taking accommodation from the University are to obtain accommodation form from the School of Preliminary Studies.
A bank draft for Eight Thousand Naira (#8,000) made payable to the University of Ilorin for accommodation must be submitted to the Bursary Department at Fufu.
Note: Bank draft for accommodation should be submitted separately from Caution fee Bank draft.
b. Accommodation is not available for French candidates as their lectures are at University of Ilorin, Main Campus.
7. Apart from the charges specified above,candidates are warned not to pay any additional money to anybody during or after the registration exercise.
8. Any offer of admission that is not accepted and registered on or before3rdFebruary, 2014 would bedeemed to have lapsed.
9. Note that lecture starts by 3rd February, 2014 at the SCHOOL OF PRELIMINARY STUDIES, FUFU.
Don’t forget to share this news with your friends using the Share buttons below…
More from my site