Osun State University (UNIOSUN) through its Centre for Human Resource Development and Lifelong Learning (CHRDLL) in affiliation with Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB), Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria invites applications from prospective and qualified candidates for admission into 2016/2017 academic session.
The Programme is designed to prepare candidates for consideration for DIRECT ENTRY ADMISSION to 200 level of regular degree programmes through the Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB) Examination. It will be another opportunity for candidates who cannot gain admission through UTME into regular degree Programmes in Nigerian Universities for one reason or the other. The following are the available Programmes for which candidates can be offered admission after passing with acceptable grades in the Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB) Examination:
B.Agric (with options in Agronomy, Animal Science and Agricultural Economics & Extension)
B.Fisheries and Wildlife ( with options in Fisheries & Aqualculture and Wildlife Management)
B.Sc. (Ed) Physics
B. (Ed) Educational Management
B. (Ed) Guidance and Counselling
B.Sc.(Ed)Political Science and International Relations
HEALTH SCIENCES PROGRAMMES
B.Sc. Public Health
HUMANITIES AND CULTURE PROGRAMMES
B.A. Linguistics and Communication Studies
B.A. History and International Studies
B.A.French and International Studies
B.A.English and International Studies
MANAGEMENT AND SOCIAL SCIENCES PROGRAMMES
B.Sc. Banking and Finance
B.Sc. Business Administration
B.Sc. Industrial Relations and Personnel Management
B.Sc. Political Science
SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING PROGRAMMES
B.Sc. Computer Science
B.Sc. Physics with Electronics
B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry
B.Sc. Urban and Regional Planning
B.Sc. Plant Biology
B.Eng. Mechanical Engineering
B.Eng.Electrical /Electronic Engineering
Candidates seeking admission into Osun State University (UNIOSUN) Interim Joint Matriculations Board (IJMB) Examination must possess five (5) ordinary level credit passes in relevant subjects including English Language. For candidates pursuing courses in Sciences, Engineering, Management and Social Sciences, credit pass in Mathematics is compulsory in addition to English Language from any of WASC, NECO, GCE or NABTEB obtained at not more than two sittings.
PROCEDURE FOR ADMISSION
Prospective candidates will apply online via www.uniosun.edu.ng and the form will be processed accordingly. Candidates will further go through a screening exercise. Successful candidates will have their names published on-line and through SMS messages.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
• Visit the UNIOSUN IJMB portal via http://chrdportal.uniosun.edu.ng. This will take you to the Online Application Platform.
• Ensure you read all the registration guidelines and instructions before proceeding to register.
• Payment of N15,000.00 for the UNIOSUN IJMB online application form is through the UNIOSUN Interswitch WebPAY platform.
• Complete the online application form, print and bring the printout along with photocopies of your credentials for all examinations taken, on the day of screening exercise.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR ADMISSION TO 200 LEVEL WITH IJMB RESULT
For candidates to be admitted to 200 level, they must
• Possess five (5) credit passes in relevant subjects at O’ Level; obtained at one sitting or six (6) credits obtained at not more than two (2) sittings.
• Apply through the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) by obtaining the DIRECT ENTRY FORMS from the JOINT ADMISSIONS AND MATRICULATION BOARD (JAMB)
• Pass the Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB) Examination with acceptable grades.
NOTE: The Programmes will be run at Osogbo (Main Campus), Ikire and Okuku campuses.
Screening of candidates will take place as from Saturday, 14th January, 2017 at the Main campus, Osun State University, Oke Baale, Osogbo. All candidates are expected to arrive at the screening venue by 10:00 a.m.
NOTE: The programmes will be run at Osogbo (Main Campus), Ikire and Okuku campuses.
Don’t forget to share this news with your friends using the Share button.
More from my site