University of Porthacourt (UNIPORT
We are pleased to inform candidates who applied for admission into the University of porthacourt (UNIPORT) that the 3rd batch admission list of successful candidates who have been offered provisional admission into various undergraduate degree programmes in the institution for the 2018/2019 academic session has been released.
All candidates who duly registered and participated in the Post-UTME screening exercise can now check their admission status online.
HOW TO CHECK UNIPORT ADMISSION LIST
UNIPORT 3rd batch admission list has been fully uploaded online, to check your admission status, candidates should the following procedure as enumerated below;
Visit UNIPORT admission status checker portal @ https://www.uniport.edu.ng/news/latestnews/1282-2018-2019-admission-batch3.html
1. Candidates who will be below 16 years of age by October 31, 2018 need not proceed with Registration
2. Admitted candidates who have not accepted their admission on the JAMB website (CAPS) should do so latest by Thursday October 25, 2018 or the admission will be withdrawn.
3. No candidate can be offered admission EXCEPT O’level result(s) have been successfully uploaded on JAMB website (CAPS). ALL candidates not yet admitted SHOULD therefore upload their O’level result(s) at UNIPORT ICTC or any accredited JAMB CBT center on or before Friday October 26, 2018.
Candidates are also advised to check for their admission status on the JAMB website and click”ACCEPT” or “REJECT” to indicate acceptance or rejection of the admission offer.
NB : Clicking”REJECT” is an indication that the offer of admission has been rejected by candidates.
How To Check Admission Status on JAMB CAPS
- Log In to JAMB’s Portal @ http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/ with your registered email address and password to access your dashboard
- On the landing page scroll down you will see “check 2018 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS”. Click on it and you will be redirected to the caps page.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- After clicking on “Check 2018 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS“, you will see a page showing your JAMB details and your admission status, If you have been given admisison, you can now go ahead to accept it or reject it.
Candidates yet to be admitted are advised to check JAMB portal regularly to know their admissions status
Don’t forget to share this news with your friends using the Share buttons below…
More from my site