The University of Uyo hereby invites candidates who made the University their 1st Choice in the 2013 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination(UTME ), and had a total score of 180 and above, to a Screening Exercise.
UniUyo,2013/2014 Post- UTME Test, Registration commences 1st July 2013.
1. Eligible candidates should pay the sum N2,000 (two thousand naira) only and obtain a PIN transaction receipt which should containa PIN Code at the following banks nationwide;
=> University of Unyo Microfinance Bank
=> Zenith Bank Plc
=> Skye Bank Plc
=> United Bank for Africa (UBA)
=> First Bank Plc
=> WEMA Bank Plc
=> Ecobank Plc
=> Sterling Bank Plc.
NOTE: The same PIN will be used to access the result of the screening test from the internet. Candidates must provide their names and JAMB registration numbers to the bank during payment
2. With the PIN code, candidates should access and complete the University of Uyo, 2013 Post-UTME screening test forms online by CLICKING HERE
From the students e-portal solutions menu applying the following steps;
* Click on Post-UTME portal link
* Log in with your UTME registration number and PINCode.
* Fill the Post-UTME form and upload a recent passport size photograph (scanned) with red background.
* Submit the online application form and print out a copy of the examination schedule slip.
i.) The same passport used for the online registration will be used during the screening test and for registration after offer of admission.
ii.) No complaint of wrong bio-data or blank picture willbe entertained after submission
iii.) Candidates who up-load wrong bio-data will be automatically disqualified.
3. Candidates are required to come for the screening test with the following items;
a. Four (4) copies of the University of Uyo 2013 Online registration form dulycompleted with the passport-size photograph printed in colour.
b. 2013 JAMB UTME Result printout.
c. Four (4) recent passport-size photographs on red-background (same photograph as the one used for the online registration) with the name, UTME registration number and signature of the candidate written on the reverse side of the photographs. These should be packaged in quarto size envelope and labeled with name, department and JAMB registration number.
d. HB pencil, eraser and sharpener.
4. No GSM handsets, calculators or any other extraneous materials shouldbe brought into the screening halls.
Venue: The screening exercise will hold at the University of Uyo, Town Campus and Town Campus Annexe on the specified dates. Examination venues will be displayed at the gates.
Closing Date: The closing date for registration is Saturday, July 20, 2013.
Note: only candidates who comply with the registration procedures outlined will be allowed to undergo the screening exercise.
To download the schedule of the Post-UTME Screening Exercise,
CLICK on the download link Below.
Don’t forget to share this news with your friends using the Share buttons below…
More from my site