It no longer news that the University of Ibadan post utme screening exercise is slated to hold on 9th July, 2012.
The institution has shortlisted and released the names of successful candidates who made the University of Ibadan their First Choice and/or Second Choice and submitted their results as requested.
Candidates to write the Post-UTME are to report at the Lecture Theatre of the prospective Faculty for the exercise at 8.30 am prompt with the following documents;
1. Original and photocopies of JAMB Notification of Result.
2. Original and photocopies of WAEC/NECO/SSCE certificates.
For (2) above, Candidates should note that online statements of results obtained before Nov/Dec 2008 are not acceptable for this exercise.
3. Original and photocopies of Birth certificate/sworn declaration of age.
4. Original and photocopy of the customer copy of the Bank teller used for payment.
5. Two recent passportsize photographs – showing frontal face view. Size should be 5.2cm x 5.2cm.
As from 1st July, 2012, the successful candidates who have been shortlisted are to Print their invitation letter from the school by CLICKING HERE
LIST OF SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES ACCORDING TO FACULTIES
Click on your respective faculty to check for your name;
For information will be communicate to you.
More from my site