Below is the procedure and requirement for registration and clearance for NNAMDI AZIKIWE UNIVERSITY NEWLY ADMITTED REGULAR STUDENTS , 2015/2016 ACADEMIC SESSION
1.Pay the acceptance and biometric fee at any bank within the campus.
2. Obtain a PIN from the bank and proceed for the Online clearance.
3. Fill the Online biometric form and print out a copy.
4. Proceed to the Digital Library for biometric verification and capturing; Physical Clearance and Registration with the following materials:
A. Copy of Online admission status
B. Original copy of birth certificate or baptismal card.
C. Local Government Identification letter.
D. Online copy of certificate-WAEC or NECO or both as the case may be.
E. 8 Passport photographs
Original copy of Online JAMB result (with your clear image on it).
F. JAMB Online admission letter (print two of them and present the one with ‘DUPLICATE’ imprint).
5. Pay your school fees and every other fee at any of the Remita enabled banks within the country.
6. Proceed to the Digital Library for the collection of your Registration Number.
7. Security handbook to be paid at the bank and the teller submitted in the administration office.
8. Register your courses Online.
9. Proceed to University Medical Center for medical clearance after completing your physical clearance.
Every student should have a valid address and a valid phone number.
He/she should make sure that the email address and phone number are used for every registration.
Every student should store the number sent to his/her phone at the point of his/her Online registration i.e. during (No. 3) above for future use.