UNN Primary Admission List 2018/2019 Release- The long awaited Primary list of admitted candidates for 2018/2019 Admission into various degree programmes of the University of Nigeria Nsukka, (UNN) has now been released. Candidates who duly registered and participated in the 2018 Post UTME screening exercise can now check their admission status via the University Undergraduates Admission portal.
The UNN 2018/2019 admission list of successful candidates who have been offered provisional admission into various degree programme of the university of Nigeria Nsukka has been fully upload on the school portal.
Click to DOWNLOAD Primary Admission List
INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES OFFERED PROVISIONAL ADMISSION FOR THE 2018/2019 ACADEMIC SESSION
Candidates offered provisional admission are required to adopt the following guidelines to regularize their acceptance of the offer:
- Visit the JAMB Portal and accept your admission on CAPS by clicking “Accept Admission”. Candidates who fail to accept their admission on JAMB CAPS would not be issued JAMB Admission Letter and would b deemed as not admitted.
- Visit the University of Nigeria website (unn.edu.ng) or portal (unnportal.edu.ng), log in your JAMB Registration number to generate and download a Payment Invoice which contains a Remitta number, the invoice will enable you to make payment at any Commercial Bank.
- With the Payment Invoice, the candidate is requested to pay Twenty Five Thousand Naira Only (N25, 000.00) acceptance fee. Ensure that the Invoice number is keyed in appropriately at the Bank and obtain a confirmation slip containing your Confirmation number and Invoice number.
- Visit the University of Nigeria website (unn.edu.ng) or portal (unnportal.edu.ng) again and login your JAMB Registration Number, the Confirmation Number and Invoice Number, then print the Admission slip and complete the Acceptance Form online.
- Proceed with other fee payments and registration as indicated on the University of Nigeria website.
Dr. Chris C. Igbokwe
Don’t forget to share this news with your friends using the Share buttons below….